“Carol is an extremely organised and hard-working professional who is able to maintain a fantastic level of calm in any hectic and busy environment.”
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Canva designs for websites and social media posts
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Provide administrative support for the operations team
- Internet Research
- Email Management
- Diary Management
- Research & Reports
- Project Management
- Event Organisation
Respect your confidentiality. As a rockstar VA, I have access to all sorts of personal information. Integrity and a sense of discretion I take absolutely seriously.
As a rockstar VA, I’m like an air-traffic controller, striving to help manage, not only the intricacies of the office, but all the treacherous intersections between work, family, social obligations, and more.
As a rockstar VA, I have your back and I’m accountable for your business as much as you are.
If you’ve ever had a Personal Assistant, you will know behind every successful business, there’s a super-efficient PA who runs the show.
40 Hours£1000 per month
- If you’re serious about your business and ready to enhance your results, just book a call today to get started.
20 Hours£560 per month
- This is a popular option if you only need assistance for certain days or times of the month.
10 Hours£300 per month
- Still not sure what to outsource to a Virtual Assistant? Why not go for our basic starter package to see how much time we can save you.
- If you have an ad-hoc job that needs doing. Hire us by the hour. You’ll be amazed how quickly our skilled Virtual Assistants can do this for you.