“Carol and her team are extremely organised and hard-working professionals who maintain a fantastic level of calm in a busy environment.
“Lou has been fundamental in all areas of admin support, and I can’t fault her work and ease in grasping exactly what we need.”
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Conduct clerical duties, including email filing, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Canva design for websites and social media posts
- Perform basic accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Provide administrative support for the operations/sales team
- Internet research
- Email cleanse
- Diary management
Naturally, when we come into contact with your personal information, we work with absolute integrity and discretion. As a super-efficient team of freelance PAs, we respect your confidentiality.
As top-notch executive assistants and freelance PAs, we have your back. Your business is our business – when your reputation thrives, so does ours.
Communication skills. Yes, we like a chat, but that’s not what we’re talking about here.
As super-skilled admin assistants, we are all over your email, calls and other relationship-building communications with your clients and leads. We accelerate response times and keep the messages moving so your reputation stays strong.
We’re deeply proactive, identifying your business needs and planning accordingly. Anyone can take direction. But a super-efficient admin assistant is already moving the way you want to go.
If you’ve ever had a personal assistant, you know behind every successful business, there’s a super-efficient PA who runs the show.
Administrative Assistance Rates
40 hours a month £920
20 hours a month £499
10 hours a month £280
5 hours a month £145
Bespoke packages are available to suit all budgets and dependent on your company requirements. Just call us for a free no-obligation quote.