“I’ve worked with ExecProVA for over a year now and have found Carol to be a very experienced PA with complete professionalism. Carol can manage large capacities of work and will go over and above to deliver for her stakeholders and customers. She has total integrity and respects all levels of confidentiality”
- Creating itineraries, agendas & minutes
- Updating Websites (WordPress)
- Document editing
- ‘To-do’ list management
- Canva designs for websites and social media posts
- Personal work: booking appointments, holiday research & booking, buying gifts and much more
- Travel research & booking
- Restaurant research & booking
- Online Zoom Training
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Provide administrative support for the operations team
- Internet Research
- Research & Reports
- Project Management
- Event Organisation
- Mentor/Train PAs & VA’s
If you’ve ever had a Personal Assistant, you will know behind every successful business, there’s a super-efficient PA who runs the show.
40 Hours£1000 / month
- If you’re serious about your business and ready to enhance your results, just book a call today to get started.
20 Hours£560 / month
- This is a popular option if you only need assistance for certain days or times of the month.
10 Hours£300 / month
- Still not sure what to outsource to a Virtual Assistant? Why not go for our basic starter package to see how much time we can save you.
- If you have an ad-hoc job that needs doing. Hire us by the hour. You’ll be amazed how quickly our skilled Virtual Assistants can do this for you.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We can tailor hours to suit your individual needs.